[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:47:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:29:48 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>I just got the new betas from Peter and am posting them now.
>
>OS/2 version
>http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/pmmos2beta1.exe

I should probably check the above archive before writing this,
but I'm hoping that Peter has followed his usual practice of
including a "history" file so we can tell what has been changed.
(It would be nice to know which bugs have been stomped and
which are still "in process", so we can test them out.)

Specifically, I would be very happy if I could disable the HTML
filter (crashing HTML/java spam messages), along with a couple
other nits....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"