[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:12:12

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:47:33 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>I should probably check the above archive before writing this,
>but I'm hoping that Peter has followed his usual practice of
>including a "history" file so we can tell what has been changed.
>(It would be nice to know which bugs have been stomped and
>which are still "in process", so we can test them out.)

I've just installed the Pro version on Win95, it obviously works, but
the readme file is still the one from October 1999 and I can find
nothing that includes any bug fix information. We really need this
folks, it helps to keep track!

>Specifically, I would be very happy if I could disable the HTML
>filter (crashing HTML/java spam messages), along with a couple
>other nits....

I think that is listed as fixed on the web pages isn't it? If you have
a copy of the rogue spam, I suggest you try it :-/

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails