[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 12:42:55 +0100

>I use Linux every day now.  I can say this: In a world of free, open
>source software, I would ***GLADLY*** pay for a decent e-mail client
>for Linux.

That's something to care about. I'm quite sure that everyone on
this list will do that, but what everybody else? Are people out
there using commercial software under Linux, or they preffer to
use the free ones? My impression is that only a few people, less
than on the OS/2 world, will pay for the software they're going
to use.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like