[pmmail-list] Arrgh... all but 1 account is gone!

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:48:54 -0400

On Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:32:18 +1100 (EDT), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>I d/loaded the beta of win PMM2K std and installed it.
>When I launched PMM it complained that I was past the
>demo use-by date and would not let me mail.
>
>I re-entered my licence number and it no longer
>complains but all of my accounts except 1 are gone!

If the beta will not accept your old registration code, you will need
to revert to the old version (v2.10.2010).

>The directories and messages are still there but not
>visible in the open PMM window.

Just reinstall v2.10.2010 (or whatever the latest version is--is that
it for Windows too?) then reenter your reg code if needed.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support