[pmmail-list] PGP support

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 01:09:03 +0100

I just downloaded the beta for the professional version (I
really need the PGP 7.0 support). This PGP support doesn't seem
to work at all for me (that is, is just like the previous
non-beta version).

I selected my keyrings at PMMail->Properties->Security. Then, I
go to the accounts' properties (Account->Properties->Security).
There is no key to select.

Has anyone managed to make this "new" PMMail to work with PGP
7.0?

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like