[pmmail-list] Arrgh... all but 1 account is gone!

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:15:11 +1100 (EDT)

On Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:48:54 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>If the beta will not accept your old registration code, you will need
>to revert to the old version (v2.10.2010).
No it accepted it just fine.

>>The directories and messages are still there but not
>>visible in the open PMM window.
>
>Just reinstall v2.10.2010 (or whatever the latest version is--is that
>it for Windows too?) then reenter your reg code if needed.

I just did a reinstall and as before I was accepting all the defaults when I noticed that it was being
supersafe and installing to a test directory. I missed this before and because it picked up one of my accounts
I figured that it was in the same place.

Now it works. That is a test machine not my main box so I want it running on all the test accounts there. No
need for the conservative approach on that box.

Thanx for the speedy reply. Maybe some others did not notice the path too and will see this.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.