[pmmail-list] Feature Request - PMMail.exe /SRD under OS/2

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:33:25 +0100 (MEZ)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:43:50 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:46:41 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:
>
> >   This would be required to use PMMail as the default mail program
> >from Netscape Communicator. It is nice that I can configure Netscape
> >as the default browser in PMMail/2, I also want to configure PMMail
> >as the default mail program in Netscape - if Netscape would allow it.
>
> This is possible in OS/2, if the developers want to do it.

   I guess you mean the developers of PMMail/2, right?

> To get sample code, go
> to the bottom of this page:
>     http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Communicator.html

   Thanks for the pointer. My knowledge of C is too limited to be
able to do something about it. Anyway, I guess, this is something
for the PMMail developers to do. And let me tell them: I want this.

   And, ceterum censeo, what I would like to see on the Windows side,
is the equivalent to the PMMail/2's PMMsend.exe

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de