[pmmail-list] Timing 2.20.2030 vs. 2.10.2010

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:56:06 -0500 (EST)

  So, if BSW programmer(s) do indeed kill the timeout(s), that won't
help in this case at all -- it will still take 60+ seconds longer to connect
for you (and if I do the division correctly, this is infinitely longer that
the prior version....)
                                      :(