[pmmail-list] Features I like to see in the next release of PMMail..

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:14:08 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:59:10 +0900, Wayne Bickell wrote:

>I'd like to see the 'search' function actually do something other
>than just list the files found, like delete, move or copy.

This is already possible in PMMail/2. Open search window and search for
message(s). In search window select message(s) to move, copy, or delete
with LMB. To move, RMB drag message(s) to desired folder in PMMail's
account folder tree (left panel). To copy, CTRL+RMB drag message(s) to
desired folder in PMMail's account folder tree (left panel). To delete,
RMB drag message(s) to any "Trash" folder in PMMail's account folder tree
(left panel).

Need more help? Contact me. I use this whenever I want to do a quick
search action but don't want to create a filter.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris