[pmmail-list] Suggestion: RMB save new message here

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:08:17 -0500

I agree very much.  This was one of the very nice features in other mailers I have used.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:43:49 -0800 (PST), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

=>>I'd like to see the ability to RMB on a folder, have a popup entry for
=>>'New Message', which message is saved to the selected folder rather
=>>than the Sent folder, and bypassing filters for outgoing post-send
=>>filters.

Gene Gough                 IBM - Retired                                                               Marietta, GA

Gough Family Page : http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           : http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    : http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html