[pmmail-list] Suggestion: RMB save new message here

Roger F. Borrello, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:18:15 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:08:17 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>I agree very much.  This was one of the very nice features in other mailers I have used.
>

>On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:43:49 -0800 (PST), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:
>
>=>>I'd like to see the ability to RMB on a folder, have a popup entry for
>=>>'New Message', which message is saved to the selected folder rather
>=>>than the Sent folder, and bypassing filters for outgoing post-send
>=>>filters.

Agreed here too.  Postroad allowed me to choice the "sent" folder from the message composition window.

Cheers!
|Roger F. Borrello, Jr.     O  Brought to you by   |
|eddress: roger@Mydoll.org  S  the letters O and S,|
|http://www.Mydoll.org      2  and by the number 2!|