[pmmail-list] Suggestion: RMB save new message here

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:03:36 -0500

Yep, Postroad is the gauge that I use to judge mailers.  None come up to the mark.  Before PMMAIL moved to this new
company I was talking with one of the tech supports types and he took down my list of things that PMMAIL needed.
This was one of them.