[pmmail-list] Linux Version: was (Re: 2.2.2030 uploaded)

Hannes Hromadka pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:01:17 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:52:18 +0100, Steve Davis wrote:

>ME TOO!!! I would gladly pay for a linux version. I use the windows version every day, and have been

One more: I did not read mails at home for the last 3 days, because I was
working on Linux (Audio recording) and had not time to switch to OS/2 or
windooze to fire up my PMMail.

I'm moving to Linux with some of my daily work more and more. So I miss a
possibility to read my Mails in Linux with the same programm I use on OS/2 and
Windooze.

 Greetings from Vienna

      Hannes

-----