[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:11:32 -0500

I think you will find that it was around before that.  I am pretty sure it was early 94.

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:19:41 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

=>On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:54:16 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:
=>
=>>Yep, I registered for PMMAIL OS/2 back before I retired in 94 so it has to be prior to May of that year.
=>
=>:-) PMMail 1.0 was released in 1995. I remember because I graduated
=>in 95 but I got my first copy of Warp 3.0 for Christmas '94. I
=>immediately started complaining that there was no decent email client
=>but soon discovered via Usenet that there was a new client [PMMail
=>1.0] coming soon. It was released early '95 or I would not have
=>continued using Eudora in a Win-OS/2 session in late '94 and early
=>'95.
=>
=>
=>--
=>Trevor Smith
=>PMMail/2 Technical Support
=>pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
=>
=>
=>
=>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
=>To POST to the list, send your message to
=>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
=>
=>To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message to mdaemon@bmtmicro.com with the first
=>line of the message body being...
=>
=>UNSUBSCRIBE pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
=>

Gene Gough                 IBM - Retired                                                               Marietta, GA

Gough Family Page : http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           : http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    : http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html