[pmmail-list] Folder Arrow Icon Question

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:42:58 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:29:44 -0800, William B. Kendall wrote:

>I wish this weren't necessary, but, as far as I can tell, it is.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work.  I ran
through the exercise twice, changing the settings for all the folders
then closing down PMMail and changing them back, but each time I
started PMMail/2 back up, the offending folder showed up with the
downward arrow even though there were no unopened messages in the
folders beneath it.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com