[pmmail-list] PMMail/2: no attachments in forwarded messages

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:17:33 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:10:42 +0100 (MEZ), Ulrich Zwirner wrote:

>in OS/2 2.20.2030 beta: when  forwarding messages attachments will
>"disappear" !?

Seems to work here?  But this does remind me of something that annoys me -
when you forward a message with an attachment, you don't know there is an
attachment unless you resize the attachment viewing area.  I have this normally
set to no size - which is what I want unless there is something there.  For incoming
mail this works as expected, and for outgoing mail I resize this when I need to
add something.  But if there is something already there (i.e. when I forward a
message with an attachment), I want to know it is there!  I have accidently included
attachments in forwarded messages in the past...

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)