[pmmail-list] PMMail for OS/2 help file typos

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:59:17 -0400 (AST)

Would anyone on this list with access to OS/2 be willing to look at a
revised pmmail.hlp file and see if there are any typos or factual
errors and omissions that I missed? I am editing it to fix as many of
these as I can in a quick pass but "everyone needs a good editor",
including me...

I have the updated file here and will send it to anyone who is
interested.

FYI, there is very little new information in the file, just typo
fixes so you won't be getting anything out of the bargain, you'll
just be helping me.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support