[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:14:28 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:21:31 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>   But your previous mail made me believe that you want to have a
>"fetch some" key between the ALT-F2 and F2 for a single account. This
>would not make sense to me. You can as well hit the F2 key for all
>those accounts you want to fetch mail for instead of first stepping
>thru all accounts, selecting those to be fetched, and then hitting
>one key to start these actions.

But having a switch in the account settings that allows to permanently
switch on/off pop fetch for this account when invoked by Alt+F2 could
be useful. (e.g. I have an account for my girlfriend which is password
portected - when I do Alt+F2, I get an error for this account. So I
dont use this feature anymore...)

Regards

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)