[pmmail-list] Subject after REXX-Exit in Filter and Index Entry

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:20:04 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:26:37 -0600 (CST), Maynard Riley wrote:

>Making a wild guess here, but would it be safe to just delete
>folder.bag while you're out in the rexx script?

I wouldn't.

>Speculating that on return, PMMail would discover it missing and
>reindex;

I don't think it would. You might be able to fiddle with the bag file
from REXX, but what's the point? There is a cleaner way to do it.

>or it would barf completely.

In my tests, it would do nothing i.e. the subject wouldn't change. Next
time you try and open that folder though it would probably not show
anything and you'd have to do a manual re-index.