[pmmail-list] Subject after REXX-Exit in Filter and Index Entry

Maynard Riley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:26:37 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:53:20 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>  I would have to shut down PMMail, delete the respective entries in
>the FOLDER.BAG and then reindex the folder. Only then does PMMail use
>the changed subject.

Making a wild guess here, but would it be safe to just delete
folder.bag while you're out in the rexx script?
Speculating that on return, PMMail would discover it missing and
reindex; or it would barf completely.

Not that it'd be a clean solution anyway.

	`~Maynard