[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Stein Lokke Tomassen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:43:14 +0100

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:49:20 -0800 (PST), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:45:26 +0100, Stefan Kirch wrote:
>

>I would support inclusion of features most frequently requested by the
>majority of users. The features above probably fit that category. I don't
>support minor features that bloat PMMail to satisfy isolated cases for a
>minority of users.

You have a strange attitude Kris. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

But how about adding real codepage support, so that users that don't only
use US characters also could get their mail displayed correct?

Best regards,
Stein

 Real Name.: Stein Lokke Tomassen
 E-mail....: steint@stud.ntnu.no