[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Peter Jespersen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:55:40 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:28:55 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

<snip>

>   In the mean time, I had a look at it and I think that PMMail
>should encrypt by default any message to a recipient, where a key is
>known for, unless a switch in the address book (or "disable key")
>prevents it.

Great idea :o)
I like this option.....

But it requires that this 8-bit business will be resolved
first....

Also it would be great is an external REXX-script could be
launched, before encrypting...thus making it possible also to
add taglines to an encrypted message....instead of it leaving a
"!tagline" line within the encrypted message.

Live long and prosper...
Peter Jespersen, Team OS/2 Denmark
flywheel@worldonline.dk
http://www.worldonline.dk/~flywheel/
Where am I? And why am I in this HANDBASKET??