[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:51:00 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 05:29:30 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>I would kill for one much simpler change, one that could be done in a minute
>or two if BluePrintSoftwareWorks had the whim.....
>
>Always and I mean Always turn on PGP when replying to a PGP'd message.

This requires the same change that the other people were asking for:
encrypt if a PGP key exists.

Just because someone sends you an encrypted email does *not* mean
that you have their public PGP key. Therefore you might not be able
to send them an encrpyted reply.

Again, PMMail will have to check if the key exists.

(Not that I'm arguing against this. I personally want this feature
very much too.)

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support