[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Jens Berg pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:42:35 +0100

Looking at the subject I ask myself, if you all really think that this
signature stuff is one of the 'real important' features? Or did I miss
the ;-) in the original mail?

IMHO, this is one of the last problems/features to implement, in
comparison to the missing IMAP capability, the LDAP support which has
never worked, the unbeatable lousy performance when running from a
network drive, the PGP problems already discussed here, the 64k message
editor limitation, etc.

Jens