[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:02:15

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:42:35 +0100, Jens Berg wrote:

>Looking at the subject I ask myself, if you all really think that this
>signature stuff is one of the 'real important' features? Or did I miss
>the ;-) in the original mail?

It's fairly normal to fix stuff that doesn't work as required when it
is fairly simple to do so. I don't think you'll be seeing IMAP support
just yet to be honest. If the .sig stuff is simple, it could be done
quickly.

Never used LDAP, never run PMMail from a network drive so I can't
comment on those problems.

PGP and sigs, and general bugginess are what I want to see fixed.

But of course I'd like to see all the requests fixed, I'm just being
realistic.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails