[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Robin Vley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:01:16 +0100

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:13:59 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>I said the PGP button should be clicked by default WHEN REPLYING TO A PGP'D
>MESSAGE.

I joined this list only a few days ago, so I m jumping in fresh on
everything, forgive me when I post stuff that s already been said.

I was playing with PGP today, and came to the conclusion that it would
be very nice to have the above. Or even better a checkbox in the
addressbook to default enable PGP encryption for that person. This way
all mail to someone will be encrypted, when this box is selected.

When replying to a PGPed message, it would be logical to enable PGP by
default, I second that.

C ya!

With kind regards,
Robin Vley