[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:25:47 +0100 (MET)

 >>Stardock don't have the sole right to hand it over.  If Bob and Icon
 >>gave permission, I am sure that Stardock would not refuse; the
 >>situation is not like Object Desktop which is their own code.
 >
 >I've tried to get some response out of BoB about this, sum total up to
 >now = zero.
 >
 >Perhaps BSW will get a better response, I assume they still have
 >contact. Stardock are easy to reach.

I'd appreciate further development of PMINews to get the annoying bugs
fixed. There is a vision of the invincible internet application suite in
my head :) ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                             frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                   Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                       Fax +49 89 46008.2740