[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:33:03

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:25:47 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany
REOS - Munich wrote:

>I'd appreciate further development of PMINews to get the annoying bugs
>fixed. There is a vision of the invincible internet application suite in
>my head :) ...

And in mine, but with the best will in the world I don't think it will
appear on OS/2.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails