[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:50:58

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:35:31 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

> Hence I think it's definitely worth asking Brad.

Every time I've asked Brad, he says it's up to Southsoft. I pressed him
to ask them, he did and reported that he got no reply from BoB at all.

We know that BSW are in contact with them, it would be nice to get some
sort of response.

BSW? Help!

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?