[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Dr. Martin R. Hadam pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:02:11 +0100

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:50:58, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Every time I've asked Brad, he says it's up to Southsoft. I pressed him
>to ask them, he did and reported that he got no reply from BoB at all.

 seems a really difficult case...

>We know that BSW are in contact with them, it would be nice to get some
>sort of response.

 It appears conceivable to me that BSW first wants to get along
successfully with one project (i.e. PMMAIL) before embarking on a
successor. I don't think there are many competitors trying to resurrect
PMINews so a wait and see attitude by BSW may me a safe bet for them.

 Martin

 Martin R. Hadam
 Kinderklinik - Medizinische Hochschule
 D-30623 Hannover