[pmmail-list] Feature Request: Encrypt when key present

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:18:01 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:55:35 +1100 (EDT), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>is prepared to stick with the one-off sales. I just wish they would say whether or not they care about
>business customers................

>From what I've seen and read from BSW since they bought the product
on/about 10/15/1999 (that's right), they have not been over-communicative
about _anthing_, business customers or one-off users.  It's very difficult to
tell what the intentions are, and as you imply most businesses are not
willing to sit and guess -- they'll find a more caring supplier.

I was hoping that the addition of Peter Nielsen might improve the
necessity to do "mind reading".....     sigh, not yet.    :-/

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"