[pmmail-list] New member ? - Why one list??

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:12:02 -0500 (EST)

Howdy!

Having just joined this list (and hoping not to step on any toes with this
question), I was wondering why we have just one list combining both the
Windows and OS/2 versions of PMMail?  With all due respect to the Windows
users of PMMail, I exclusively use the OS/2 version and would rather not
have the added burden of weeding through the Windows version related
messages.

Again, I am *not* trying to start a flame war here, it's just that I get a
couple hundred msgs a day from various mailing lists and I'm overwhelmed as
it is!

Best Regards to *all* PMMail users,

Randy Fowler