[pmmail-list] New member ? - Why one list??

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:07:17 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:12:02 -0500 (EST), Randy Fowler wrote:

> I was wondering why we have just one list combining both the
> Windows and OS/2 versions of PMMail?  With all due respect to
> the Windows users of PMMail, I exclusively use the OS/2 version
> and would rather not have the added burden of weeding through
> the Windows version related messages.

   Well, I do use both versions, the OS/2 on the desktop, and the
Win32bit on the laptop. Which makes me interested in both variants.

   And the differences are minimal between the two variants. Just the
last days, there was this topic with the Registry entry, and before
the PGP implementation, which happens do differ between OS/2 and
Windows.

Yours,

Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main