[pmmail-list] Linux version

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:42:14 +1100 (EDT)

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:25:47 -0700 (MST), John Drabik wrote:

>Actually, I'm the person who wrote that.
That's a problem of nested quoting. I knew that <I> didn't write it.

> I'm now ready to amplify
>it:
>
>If BSW produces, sells, and delivers a native Linux version of PMMail
>by June 1, 2001, I will (despite being a lifetime registered OS/2
>owner) pay *** $500.00 *** for that Linux version.  This version must
>be functionally equivalent to the current OS/2 version, or better.

I wish I could match your offer but the Pacific Peso (AKA Aussie Dollar) is worth a bit over 50c US.

I'll certainly pay full price for an early copy though and do beta testing.

How about a few more sign on for whatever premium you can afford to encourage BSW.
Tell your Linux using friends too!

Of course I'd love the address book fixed first :( but thanx to JD for kicking this along!

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.