[pmmail-list] how to invert the retreve mark list?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 01:01:27 -0700

Hi, all, you are probably thinking, what's retreve Mark?  We blind
people use screen reading software dependent on set files or scripts,
and sometimes, the set file doesn't speak the actual screen prompt,
rather a close approximation, or what has been labeled for the set file
or script, since many programs use graphics which our screen reader's
can't read.  Now, that out of the way, when using the drag and drop hot
key control m, it use to be, before my windows was reinstalled, that
the folder list started with inbox, and folders such as recipes were
down at the bottom, and now things are reversed, with the inbox at the
bottom of the list, and how do I invert this back to the way it was?
Marty