[pmmail-list] Wanted: Better folder sorting options

Lane P. Lester pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 07:54:40 -0400

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 07:32:39 -0400, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

>>Use the OS/2 version of PMMail!
>
>Should have mentioned - I'm running the Windows version (2.20.2360).
>
>I haven't been an OS/2 user since early 1997.

Me, either, but I'm coming back to OS/2 because I see some exciting developments in that
OS, orphaned though it is by its creator. OTOH, I have jobs to do that can only be done
easily in Windows, so I expect to be using both OSes a lot. I'm delighted to have found an
email program that has both flavors, and I hope the developers will continue to support
them both.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia