[pmmail-list] Wanted: Better folder sorting options

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 09:32:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:47:46 -0400, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

>I like that you can tailor the sort priority for each folder.
>Unfortunately it needs a little more flexibility.

The "model" for sorting ought to be PMInews/2, a program
written by the same original developers (SouthSoft).  The programs
look almost identical, but PMInews allows for marking the sort
criteria as either "ascending" or "descending", allowing all to be
mixed.  This makes PMMail look pretty meager in comparison....   :(

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"