[pmmail-list] Setting Chars/Line

Robert Dahlem pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:02:11 +0200

Lane,

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 08:51:05 -0400, Lane P. Lester wrote:

>I've looked through the Help, and I can't see how you set how many
>characters will be in each line of a message you create. It seems to be
>running at 87 right now, which is too long to avoid weird wrapping in
>replies and such.

Set Account -> Properties -> Send -> WYSIWYG wrapping.

Now reply to something or open a new message. Type exactly n characters
with n = exactly the number of characters you like in a line. Resize the
window so that this line just does NOT wrap. Choose Window -> Save
window position. Voila.

Regards,
        Robert