[pmmail-list] hyperlinks

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:53:43 -0400

Hello All,

>Opps, I just click on a link with 2.20.2360 and pmmail
>locked-up.
>BTW - I am using Window ME and Netscape Communicator 4.75

David, try checking your file associations in Windows.  The following is from the message board and is geared towards IE, making the appropriate path changes for Netscape should do it.

====
From a file window click TOOLS>FOLDER OPTIONS

Select the File Types tab from the top.

Scroll down and look for N/A Extensions

Now select your first item URL:File Transfer Protocol

Click on Advanced

Select Open in the Actions list and click on Edit

Replace the line in the Application used to perform action: window that reads:

c:\progra~1\intern~1\iexplore.exe

with:

"c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe"

NOTE! MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING THAT FOLLOWS THE FILE LOCATION SUCH AS "%1" OR "-nohome

NOTE! YOU MUST INCLUDE THE QUOTES

Click Ok

Click Ok again

Repeat this for :
URL:Gopher Protocol
URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocol
URL:Hypertext Transfer protocol with Privacy

Click Close to close the Folder Options dialogue box.
====

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com