[pmmail-list] Drag-and-drop question

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:49:26 +0200 (CDT)

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:57:45 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:

   > When you know that dragging one file on the PMMail icon, a new
   > message window opens with that file in the attachment area, why
don't
   > you drag the other four files into this attachment area?

Because I decide first to select the files I want to send and _yhen_
drop it on the Pmmail object on the toolbar. Your method works as
well, but the files could be _behind_ the new message window, which
makes it more difficult to select a number of other files. It takes a
lot more moving around with different windows ...

--
Tot mails, <Menno>

Menno Tillema

Kijk ook eens op