[pmmail-list] newlines in filters? -- Sircam virus/worm

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:11:35 -0700

I am getting about 100 a day of these E-mails.  My filter based on the
first line also auto sends a note to the sender telling them they are
infected.

BUT... I think my auto send just sent a bounce to the list from messages
containing that first sentence...sorry if that happened.

Sometimes I also get apologies notes....but if they keep my original
message which has the text it triggers my autoreply... but only a few of
these...  The key is the sender isn't going to know he/she is infected
unless they are told..   I do so nicely with info and links where they can
go to get more info.

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Swinging, Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy and Other-Centered Loving Sexuality
Sybian for womens sexual pleasure