[pmmail-list] newlines in filters? -- Sircam virus/worm

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:06:22 +0200 (MES)

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:35:26 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

> >  So, the filter should look for the opening and closing lines in
> >either Spanish or in English.
>
> Thanks, Lueko.  I have also read about the alternative "middle lines"
> but the only ones I've received so far have had the two lines I noted
> in my filter setup.  Ironically, both your message and my message to
> this mailing list ended up in my Junk folder because they were caught
> by the filter.<g>

  So maybe the filter should check for the existence of an attachment
as a necessary condition, also Subject of the message and filename of
the attachment are the same.

  Here from the information at Symantec: