[pmmail-list] PMMail New Features List

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 06:30:17 -0500

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that seems to think that BSW is
trying to pull the wool over all of our eyes.

The one thing I will give the beta versions as it crashes less fetching mail -
getting upset about some message from Outlook, etc... I just moved from Beta 2
up to Beta 7, one client was telling me that Beta 2 was puking on an e-mail
message generated by their web site ID/pw software in a CGI script. It had not
been crashing on Beta 1. Will be interesting to hear from them if Beta 7 does
the trick once they apply it today.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/