[pmmail-list] PMMail New Features List

Maynard Riley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 07:35:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Greg,

>Anyway, IMO the single biggest feature that PMMail/2 needs is support for HTML/RTF ...

as long as we aren't forced to endure HTML/RTF rendering in the mail
client; I support the current feature to view such onerous content in
the browser.

>I know we have hashed this out and had flame wars over it on this and Steve's list

Is Steve's list still active? still ranting?

... but IMO when users come over to eCS from the windows

Well, .... my thinking is that if anybody does come to eCS from
Windows, it is because they are tired of the MS crap and are looking
for relief from all that proprietary insecure worthless fluff, like
HTML email. If they like this sh*t, they'll stay with Win.

	`~Maynard