[pmmail-list] PMMail New Features List

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:24:51 -0500

On Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:37:21 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Additionally Thomas has plans for a greatly enhanced address book and contact manager in PMMail.  I do not know the specifics of this, but he is wanting to steer PMMail toward being the mail client of choice for business.  I believe network functionality, and a complete redesign of the address book are pretty safe assumptions.

Good, in the past I had offered to assist in designing such a beast, and Thomas
has NEVER responded to my offer, not a peep. And most people on the list don't
seem to grasp the idea of a truly network aware PMMail - not just setting up a
POP/SMTP server in the office, gggaaaggg.

So, once again, let me know when you get to this stage. Anything to keep from
using Notes or gggaaaggg Exchange for small workgroup offices where group
e-mail is the only need, not groupware, etc... like Notes offers.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/