[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 crashing

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 02 Jun 2001 09:03:11 -0300

On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 12:27:50 +0100 (BST), Francis wrote:

>All of a sudden when creating a new message, if I  right click in the
>"to" field to bring up my address book, PMMail/2 crashes.  ISTR remeber
>this happening before and in just one folder (solved by a re-index) but
>this is now in every folder.

I don't know the solution, sorry, but can you give me more info on
this problem? What do you mean, "every folder"? Do you have many
addresses available from the pop-up menu? If you install a brand new
installation of PMMail/2 to a completely different directory (as long
as you make SURE that you choose a completely new path, this will not
affect your current installation), does the problem appear there?

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support