[pmmail-list] AKMAIL - ?????

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:46:03 -0700

On Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:34:52 +0200, Martin Jansen wrote:
>>might be, but They CAN look at all the mails they get. I can't!!!
>But you don't have to worry about security holes that
>are caused by Internet Explorer.

I am going crazy over this also.  I am getting more and more html mail, even Business Week's daily
update I subsribe to.  Like it or not more and more mail is html formatted.

I have for years gone back and forth between AKMAIL and PMmail.   Mostly using PMmail.  But now
I am bouncing html messages to another account and getting them in AKMAIL where it is so easy to
read.

I could care less about security holes, I just am not that paranoid and have never had any problem.
What I want is to easily read my mail and sorting thru about 150 E-mails a day, with more and more
in html format.

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Swinging, Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy and Other-Centered Loving Sexuality
Sybian for womens sexual pleasure