[pmmail-list] Really simple really small feature request

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:13:45 -0400

Does your message window cover your base PMMAIL window?   Nothing keeps the
base window help from being used unless it is covered.  Just curious, not
critical.

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:05:40 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>Could you please add "About PMMail" to the Help menu of the message
>window? When reading messages in this forum, I keep going up there to
>see what version I'm running.
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>line of the message body being...

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html