[pmmail-list] Really simple really small feature request

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:23:14 -0400

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:13:45 -0400, Gene Gough wrote:

>Does your message window cover your base PMMAIL window?   Nothing keeps the
>base window help from being used unless it is covered.  Just curious, not
>critical.

It usually covers the help menu. I can pretty easily focus the main
window and find out, then return to the message window, but it is an
annoyance. In most software programs, adding a command that already has
a handler coded to a menu is really trivial (possibly just an
additional line in a resource), so I thought I would pass along the
annoyance. It certainly isn't worth hours of coding time!