[pmmail-list] PMMail for Win2000 & OS/2

Mark Kleine pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:36:37 -0500

Thanks for the reply.

I figured the errors part would turn you on...

my os/2 stuff lived at:

h:\data\southsde\pmmail

I went to that directory and did:

zip -r file.zip *

and created a big file.

I took it to the win 2000 machine and unzipped it to

c:\program files\blueprint software works\pmmail 2000

I thnk installed the pmmail 2000 program there also.

Errors thing popped up when I tried to run the pmmail2000 program.

I deleted the c:\program files\blueprint software works\pmmail 2000 directory and installed pmmail 2000 again (without
the os2 data). It worked fine.

I repeated this about 4 times.

I couldn't find the place that the errors were logged at....

Let me know where the log was created and I'll look there.

Mark